DATE: MAY 12th, 15.00 (CEST)
The power of making (and makers) has demonstrated that resilient and skillful people, with access to open source technology, can be game-changers during a crisis. Designers, engineers, medical doctors, makers, mostly everyone, contributed with a fast response to what society needed in an agile and collaborative way. The world that is about to come is not determined yet, we can take the best from extreme situations and make it foundational of the futures we want to create. We will gather a group of leaders in the field of design, technology, engineering, and social impact, in order to share with the world what it means to be able to make almost anything… together.
- Nadya Peek -University of Washington
- Alejandra Diaz de Leon – ITESM Campus Monterrey
- Tomas Vivanco Larrain -Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Anastasia Pistofidou – Fab Lab – Fabricademy
- Oscar Tomico – Elisava
- James Tooze – University of Brighton & FAB City Collective
- Tomas Diez – Fab Lab Barcelona
This event is part of IAAC’s Design For Living contest. Competition ends July 15th!
Due to current Covid-19 quarantine restrictions in Spain and Barcelona, IAAC hosts its events online, using Zoom Conferencing. We let those interested in IAAC’s academic programs engage with us remotely, from all the parts of the world.
Register today to receive your Zoom invitation by email!