PUBLIC PLAY SPACE SYMPOSIUM
14 – 15 JULY 2021 // ONLINE
IAAC is pleased to announce the Public Play Space Symposium which will be held over two days on the 14 and 15 July 2021. The symposium is organized in the framework of its EU project Public Play Space (PPS), co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union and coordinated by the Advanced Architecture Group.
The Symposium, which will be held online, aims to explore innovative and creative practices for the co-design of inclusive, cohesive and sustainable public spaces, through the use of games and digital technologies.
The PPS International Symposium will be held over two days, on the 14 and 15 July 2021, and will be conducted entirely online.
CALL FOR PAPERS AND PROJECTS
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit novel and high quality papers and projects on the following topics:
- Gamification and Serious Games for the co-design of Public Space;
- Responsive Technologies for the co-design of Public Space;
- Interactive and Community-based Strategies for the co-design of Public Space
Selected authors will be invited to discuss their work in the Symposium, while being part of the online publication of the Symposium proceedings, which will be accessible online as open access publication with ISBN number.
For more info visit: https://www.publicplayspace.eu/symposium
- Deadline full papers and projects submission: 30th May 2021
- Announcement of selected papers: 14th June 2021
- Registration for general public: 14th June 2021
(Participation in the Symposium is free of charge, but there are a number of limited online seats. Register by the 14th June to reserve your spot!)
- SYMPOSIUM: 14th and 15th July 2021