Please read the information below
You are about to begin IAAC’s application form. Please read the list below of what is required before you start:
– You will be asked to upload a list of 7 required documents, without these documents, you won’t be able to proceed with your application:
- A scanned copy of valid passport,
- A scanned copy of your diploma,
- Your CV,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- portfolio (up to 10 MB)
- Letter of intent (1 A4 page)
Please note: There is an admission fee which is 120€ and is required to be paid upon submission of the application form.
Once the application form has been submitted, the IAAC admissions committee will review your application and notify you within 2 weeks if you have passed the first step or not. Successful applicants will be invited to a Skype call with programme Directors and/or Coordinator.
Accepted candidates will receive a digital letter of acceptance and a physical welcome package.