Application Form – Masters Programmes
Applications for 2021/2022 students are now open. Next application deadline – May 31st, 2021.
For more info contact [email protected]
Please read the information below.
You are about to begin IAAC’s application form. Please read the list below of what is required before you start:
– You will be asked to upload a list of 7 required documents, without these documents, you won’t be able to proceed with your application:
- A scanned copy of valid passport,
- A scanned copy of your diploma,
- Your CV,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- portfolio (up to 10 MB)
- Letter of intent (one A4 page)
Please note: After submitting your online application, you will have to process a 90€ application fee payment. Without this fee, unfortunately, we will not be able to proceed with your application further. your application further.
Once the application form has been submitted, the IAAC admissions committee will review your application and notify you within 2 weeks if you have passed the first step or not. Successful applicants will be invited to a Skype call with programme Directors and/or Coordinator.
Accepted candidates will receive a digital letter of acceptance and a physical welcome package.