You are about to begin IAAC’s application form. Please read the list below of what is required before you start:
– You will be asked to upload a list of 7 required documents, without these documents, you won’t be able to proceed with your application:
- A scanned copy of valid passport,
- A scanned copy of your diploma,
- Your CV,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- portfolio (up to 10 MB)
- Letter of intent (1 A4 page)
Once the application form has been submitted, the IAAC admissions committee will review your application and notify you within 2 weeks if you have passed the first step or not. Successful applicants will be invited to a Skype call with programme Directors and/or Coordinator.
Accepted candidates will receive a digital letter of acceptance and a physical welcome package.