This May 4th, the Poblenou Open Day at Fab Lab Barcelona at IAAC will be the perfect chance for makers, curious minds and lovers of culture and creativity to meet the professionals who are building the cultural and creative district of the city!
Join this day of open doors in the creative spaces of the Poblenou Urban District with exclusive experiences which have been designed for the occasion.
At IAAC Fab Lab Barcelona you shouldn’t miss:
- Winemakers Lab demo; learn how to make your own wine!
- Presentation of “Creative Food Cycles” Project
- Textile Innovation Workshop – future of fashion, wearables & bio-materials
- Maker Faire Barcelona booth
- Barri Circular mapping: participate in the mapping of local synergies in our neighbourhood!
- Fab Textiles & Fabricademy BCN exhibition