IAAC’s application deadline for 2020 is now May 31st. Apply today!
Please read the information below.
You are about to begin IAAC’s application form. Please read the list below of what is required before you start:
– You will be asked to upload a list of 7 required documents, without these documents, you won’t be able to proceed with your application:
- A scanned copy of valid passport,
- A scanned copy of your diploma,
- Your CV,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- portfolio (up to 10 MB)
- Letter of intent (1 A4 page)
Please note: application fee is 120€ which you will need to process at the end of your online application submission.
Once the application form has been submitted, the IAAC admissions committee will review your application and notify you within 2 weeks if you have passed the first step or not. Successful applicants will be invited to a Skype call with programme Directors and/or Coordinator.
Accepted candidates will receive a digital letter of acceptance and a physical welcome package.