FacultyBack to the list
IAAC’s Master in Robotics and Advanced Constructions (MRAC) mission is to train a new generation of professionals capable of answering the challenges of a more sustainable and customised construction ecosystem.
In order to do so, this new programme relies on a Scientific Committee made up by seven members, coming both from the professional and the academic world, who are chosen from among the top international experts of the field.
- Sigrid Brell-Cokcan (Robots in Architecture ; RWTH Aachen)
- Kasper Stoy (ITU Robotics, Evolution and Art Laboratory)
- Roland Snooks (Kokkugia ; RMIT)
- Fabian Scheurer (Design to Production)
- Jose Daniel Garcia Espinel (Acciona Innovation)
- Fabio Gramazio (ETH Zurich, DFab, Gramazio & Kohler Architect)
- Areti Markopoulou (IAAC’s Academic Director)